Thursday, April 17, 2014

"The warmth of your hand"

O__O so. damn. sleepy....
But very happy!

Finally finished this Bethyl request! 

Recognize the pattern on the blanket? No?! Shame on you. 
For all you loyal Walking Dead fans, of course you'll recognize Daryl's poncho design on the sheet. I just couldn't leave that out.

Once again, I want to thank fellow Twitter fan, @magraphx,  for the special request. I hope to get more like those soon.

Now, off to bed!

The Warmth of your Hand, Mixed Media and Digital on watercolor paper. © Jenny De La Torre. 2014


*  *  *

And here's the final piece, before digital touch up:


2 comments:

  1. Hope we see a book of these come out! Maybe a celebration of the first 5 seasons...??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I have been meaning to expand my focus of the Walking Dead Universe, and also other shows, movies and books that I would like to begin doing fan art for. I have my own character, Anila, to expand her adventures as well, but I would like to balance these things out. Also, I think I read on Twitter that Norman is calling out to peeps with Fan Art so a book could be made. Should be fun :)

      Delete