Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Pumpkin Hunt!

As my all-time favorite holiday, I couldn't have a complete October without carving me a pumpkin. As you can see, there was quite a plethora to choose from, but I essentially found mine. It was a bit lopsided, a little banged up here and there--but it was mine. 

^___^



The really neat thing about hunting for that perfect pumpkin, is that you have to see the design in your head before choosing the right one. 





The girls and I looking very spiffy for the camera. Also, it was super hot. I find the "Christmas Festival" sign in the background ironic. I'm still waiting on my cold front, Florida!
~__~



***

I didn't take any in-progress photos (too messy), but here is the result of my endeavors. Cats and paws. What else could you expect from me? 
*laughs*



This is the ultimate Halloween cat with the frizzed up tail. 




No comments:

Post a Comment