Wednesday, April 03, 2013

The Moon Room...

Okay, I admit it. I have a thing for moons. Just something about that glowing satellite orbiting the earth makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. As a result, I've been slowly creating a sort of shrine in my room. It started with one harmless little sun catcher, then spiralled out of control from there.
 
Enjoy the madness!
 
 




I love Old Time Pottery. You never know what magical things you're going to buy next.
 





 
This thing is literally called "Moon in my Room." It's a battery operated device that you can hang on your wall, press a button and watch all the phases of the moon from the comfort of your own bedroom.

 



And this is hanging right above my art table.

^___^








***
 
  On a side note...
 
 
 
As I mentioned in this post , "Family Tree" (print) was given a snazzy frame and delivered to its new home.
 
*tears up*
 
You will be missed!
 
>'___'<


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment