Sunday, April 28, 2013

Special Delivery!

The best part about coming home from a looong day at work (other than being home, ha ha!) is to find a special package on the counter made out just to you. In this case, my good friend Ashley sent me an envelope full of surprises which I ordered from her Etsy.
 
 
 
Wrapped in a snazzy package.
 


***
 
 
 
Enclosed in a plastic cover.




 
***
 
 
Ta-dah!
 
An original ACEO card, made with colored pencils (blue! <3) and micro pens. Beautiful color blending and line work.
 
This guy was my favorite of the bunch. Those soft green eyes and cute little blue scruff, how could I resist his charm!
 
 *laughs*
 
 I'm glad no one had taken it from the shop yet.
 
 






***


I didn't order this. It came as an extra surprise, along with a coupon! >___<
 
 



 
 
 
***
 
 
 






***
 
 
 
^_____^
 
 
Thank you, Ashley!

 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment