Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day off!

I'm going to the Renaissance Festival(for the first time ever!) and I don't know if I'll be able to post new work today. I'm looking forward to seeing beautiful costumes to sketch later on. So, as a consolation,  here's a couple of snap shots of my adorable furry monsters to make you smile!
 
 ^_____^
 
 
Kisa asleep on top of one of her toy mice. Yea, I admit it. I put it there.
*smiles mischievously*
 


Just a relaxed pose of my boy, Kaito. Recently, I've come to realize he doesn't really like it when I take pictures of him. He does that chattering noise cats make, like the whirring sound of the camera makes him anxious or something. I may just have to take sleeping pics of him from now on. My poor little carrot-tail.
 
 


 
 
And here's a pic of me before heading out.
 
 >___<
Yes, I love blue!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment