Friday, July 20, 2012

Still not there yet...

 My new work station has a great view of the golf courses out back, but I'm still not warming up to it. It may have something to do with the copious amount of clutter all around my table. My aunt would say it's blocking my artistic chi or whatever. A trip to the store for crafty storage bins should solve this little hiccup.  ^____^



***
Meanwhile, my awesome friend Aby is moving to Texas soon. When I made her a birthday card in June, I couldn't help but add some cacti.      






***

I added another thing into my overflowing pile of TO DO box. Something I made for my grandmother a while back. This piece is watercolor and ink on watercolor paper, but I'm going to try adjusting the composition, changing the color palette and repainting it with gouache. 


and here's a detail.   



No comments:

Post a Comment