Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sketchbook Corner # 1




I love doodling. You never know what's going to crawl out of your brain, especially when your hand's on auto pilot. I did this one a while back.  It wasn't supposed to mean anything,  but as I was flipping through my sketchbook a couple of days ago, something about it caught my interest. After tweaking the drawing with a micropen, I wondered what would happen if I gave this little guy a story. 

Here's a glimpse of what I've done so far...



I'm still a little iffy about the plot, but the main character is a small boy who happens to stumble upon a quest. Many terrible and wonderous adventures await!


On another note, something random: logo designs. Just something I did back when I used to work at a sushi place.


Sushi Logo 1, Acrylic on Bristol,
© Jenny De La Torre 2006


Sushi Logo 2, Acrylic on Bristol,
© Jenny De La Torre 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment