Friday, October 14, 2011

Looking back...

Cleaning out some old files in my computer, I found these art assignements I did back at FAU. I really miss my art classes--especially Narrative Drawing and Color Fundamentals. =__=

Encounter, Scratchboard, © Jenny De La Torre 2008

Brother Wolf was one of the pieces I used for the 2008 Fall BFA show for graduating art students. Selva was the companion piece. They stayed in North Carolina with one of my best friends. Sadly, one of the few things I couldn't fit in the car when I moved out.

Brother Wolf, Acrylic on canvas, © Jenny De La Torre 2008



Selva, Acrylic on canvas, © Jenny De La Torre 2008
                                                                                 
Party Cat, Printmaking, © Jenny De La Torre 2008


Party Cat II, Printmaking, © Jenny De La Torre 2008



Flight, Ink and paper cut-out on Bristol Board,© Jenny De La Torre 2008
Yes, this is also my profile picture  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment